For the bookkeeper with panache, this is your brand! Classy and sophisticated, this brand can be used in any industry.
1 in stock
Frequently Asked Questions
- 100% ownership of the domain
- Professionally designed logo in a variety of formats
- Logo mark and favicon in a variety of styles
- Brand Style Guide which includes all forms of the logo, hex color codes for primary and secondary colors, font and font styles.
- Business card template
- Power Point slide deck featuring a wide range of slide formats
- Facebook page cover image
- Custom Zoom background
We do not offer refunds on brand packages, so please review your selection carefully to make sure it is exactly what you want before purchasing.
Once your payment is confirmed, we will contact you via email to request the registrar to which you’d like the domain transferred (GoDaddy, Uniregistry, NameCheap, etc.).
The transfer is typically completed within 2 business days.
Once you purchase a domain and brand, it is 100% yours. Some of the possibilities include:
- Set up your website on the domain
- Create branded emails like firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use your brand and domain in marketing materials
- Apply for a trademark on your brand
All of our brands are professionally designed and are sold as-is. Once you own the domain, the files, which include editable vector files (.AI), are yours to do with as you see fit.
While you can certainly find general brands on other sites, this is the only site that carries bookkeeping and accounting brands EXCLUSIVELY! We know this market and design our brands with bookkeepers, accountants, and the clients they serve in mind. We are the one-stop site for your professional domain and branding.
We take your privacy very seriously. All of our brands and domains are owned by us (no third party sellers on our site) so none of your information ever leaves our company, nor will it ever be shared or sold.
Price is a function of the brand toolkit ($5,000) plus the age of the domain plus any distinguishing characteristics such as industry, niche or geographic indication.
1 in stock